ONE PIECE DROP-IN PLATING TANK LINERS
Benefits: Puts leaking tanks (metal or plastic) back in service quickly. Prevents Corrosion Prolongs the Life of new and existing tanks.
Products Contained: Extremely corrosive and high temperature chemicals, acids and waste fluids. Call us for material compatibility of your corrosive chemicals.
Liner Materials: Quality materials in various thickness determined by project application.
Construction of Liner: Dielectric seaming creates full material tear strength and smooth bonding.
- Double or Hydrolytic Bottom
- Double-Skirted Wall
- Teflon Skirts
- Inlets and Outlets
- Quick Turnaround
- Highest Quality
- Easy Installation
- No Special Tank Preparation
- Minimal Downtime
- Custom manufactured to any shape, size or configuration.
- Can be put over Koreseal lined, lead lined or coated tanks.
- Can be used in steel, plastic, wood, concrete, fiberglass tanks, old and new.
- Can hold a wide range of chemicals from pH1-pH14; and will withstand temperatures up to 200º F because they are made from a variety of available materials.
- Quality quick fix that will extend the life of your existing tank.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Perfect for the electroplater where an insulator is needed for steel tanks and helps prevent build up.
- Used in almost all industries where corrosion and/or contamination is a problem.
We have years of experience installing premium liners to hold Chromic Acid. By adding a skirt to the top 12" - 24" (the fluid/air interface) a liner can provide full life-expectancy.
Most liners are easily installed by your own personnel, we can also provide an installation supervisor or full/partial installation crew.
Research is ongoing because our goal is to have every liner last at least five years. If you think you have a problem that can't be solved, contact us and we will find a solution.