Reserve Pit Liners
When you need a reserve pit lined, call us first. We work to get your pit lined to meet your time schedule. Our experienced in-house installation crews arrive at your location with all the machinery, materials and personal safety equipment to complete the project. Lining pits is our business; unlike others we don't rely on your labor to do our job.
We install single-ply 20 and 30 mil polyethylene liners that resist punctures and wind damage. Pit liners can be installed for any pit, regardless of size and shape. All seams are wedge welded, never sewn, to provide a strong and watertight pit liner. All pit liner edges are buried in anchor trenches to firmly secure the liner into place.
Our salesmen are on call 24 hours a day. Call us and experience the Unit Liner Company difference!
CALL US ANYTIME 24 HRS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK. WE'RE HERE FOR YOU.
Toll Free: (888) 748-5463
- 20 & 30 mil Polyethylene liner resists punctures and wind damage, also allows for prolonged use of the pit.
- All seams wedge welded, never sewn, to provide a strong and watertight liner.
- Complete professional installation by fully equipped crews trained in safety procedures.
- On call 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Edges firmly anchored in ditches.
- Can be custom built to any size requirement!
Unit Liner is your primary source for tank liners, pit liners, plating tank liners, lagoon liners, Grip-Guard Safety Liner, galvanized metal secondary containment rings and cattle guards.