SpillFix Universal Organic Absorbent
Spillfix is amazingly versatile and can be used on all sorts of hazardous and non-hazardous spills; any type of oil, fuel or lubricant, solvents, paints, both acrylic and oil based, food products from sauces to milk, soda to salad dressing, blood and body fluids, even chemicals and mild corrosives. As SpillFix in non-abrasive it can not only be used to clean hands and tools, but also to dry-clean oily parts and equipment without the need for solvents.
CALL US ANYTIME 8 A.M. - 5 P.M., MON-FRI • AFTER HOURS, PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE.
Toll Free: (888) 748-5463
SpillFix Organic Absorbent and SpillFix Organic Booms can be used on a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous spills including:
- Fuels (Petrol, Diesel, AV Gas)
- Mineral, Vegetable Lubricants
- Cutting Fluids
- Cooking Oils
- Water - Based Chemicals
- Pesticides & Herbicides
- Mild Corrosives (Acids & Caustics)
- Liquid Organic Waste
Biologically Stable / Landfill Approved
- Instantly encapsulates and absorbs hazardous liquid spills on contact!
- Reusable - Several times for most spills. Other absorbants can only be used once!
- Landfill Approved - Tested and approved in California for landfill disposal
- Made from an abundant renewable resource, coconut husks, with 2 company owned plants located in the world's largest coconut growing regions.