Safety is more than written policies and catchy slogans. At Unit Liner Company, safety is a part of our corporate culture. Active participation from every employee- from the CEO on down- makes our safety program one of the most successful in the industry. Our goal is simple: prevent all accidents, injuries and occupational illnesses by identifying, eliminating or managing safety risks whether our employees are on or off the job.
Unit Liner Company's Safety Program meets or exceeds safety requirements from all major energy companies that we serve.
- Every employee at Unit Liner Company is educated in personal safety and maintaining a safe workplace.
- Pre-employment and continual on-going safety training.
- Providing clear guidance to all managers and employees concerning Environmental, Health and Safety expectations.
- Exploring proactive ways to prevent accidents and incidents.
- Pre-employment and random drug screening.
- Monthly company-wide safety meetings.
- Weekly departmental safety meetings.
- Daily job site safety meetings before starting project.
To inquire about our safety program or to get information not published on this website, please contact our Safety Coordinator at (800) 633-4603.