Linings & Coatings
Spray-on polyurea protective coatings provide a proven protective barrier that is flexible and extremely durable. Polyurea based coatings are commonly used to contain liquids in either secondary or primary containment applications or as protection against corrosion or rusting.
We install a wide range of hybrid and 100% polyurea coating products that are matched to your specific application.
Popular Polyurea Customizations
- Custom Colors
- Anti-Skid Surface
- Impact Resistance
- ANSI/NSF 61 Compliant
- Specialty Chemical Resistance
Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-5pm | Office: (432) 332-1402 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2105 Maurice Road, Odessa, TX 79763
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Coats and seals metal and concrete to protect against corrosion and rusting eliminating frequent repainting and costly repairs.
- Monolithic application for a seamless coating that won't delaminate, crack or split.
- Reduces vibration from pumps and other machinery.
- Fast curing for a fast installation process to reduce operational downtime.
- Seals against leaks, spills, failures, leaching.
- High solids and Low VOC's for a durable, long-lasting solution.
Polyurea coatings are particularly renowned for their excellent durability and endurance, as well as broad chemical resistance. We will choose the product that best fits your specific chemical needs. Below are a short list of common applications for Polyurea: