The Flex Step utilizes patented technology producing a stairway with a unique combination of a pressure dissipating mat base, adjustable steps and handrail, that are also non penetrating to liners. The adjustability and flexibility of stair way provides for safe and efficient access for many industrial applications.
The Flex Step provides a low-cost, adaptable solution to containment wall access. The steps are transportable, adjustable and durable, replacing multiple catwalk crossovers throughout their life. It brings unprecedented ease and safety to the field. The assembly lays on the surface, is easy to move and reduces fall hazard. The Flex Step is the only access solution that is non-abrasive to liners.
- Requires hand tools only
- Works with any Slope Combination
- Will not penetrate liner
- All lengths available
- Can be rolled up, transported and reinstalled as needed
- For use before, during and after liner installation
- Steps are individually adjustable
- Made of galvanized steel, recycled heavy duty nylon-rubber belting, and painted steel railing.
- Zero cow trails - Eliminates “cow trails” because of the ease and efficiency of use
- 20-50 degree adjustability - Steps follow undulation slopes and individually adjust from 20-50 degrees
- Adaptable - Easily adapts to odd shaped firewalls. Random lengths available. Rise, slope and lengths are all adjustable.
- 1,000s installed and field tested - Industrial grade galvanized steel steps and heavy duty nylon rubber belting in use at 1,000’s of installations