Interlocking Polyurethane Tank Bases
Save money and protect your assets with Interlocking Tank Bases. In the past, preparing a site for above ground storage tank placement included pea gravel installation. While this method appeared more cost effective, over time the gravel was inevitably exposed to leaks and spills. Now costly remediation can be eliminated with Enviro-Guard Foam Interlocking Tank Bases (patent pending). Installed on minimally prepared ground, they not only ease site preparation and reduce setup costs, but their non-permeable surface is easily cleaned for future use.
Foam core tank supports are light-weight and easy to install. The patented interlocking design offers identical parts meaning that you never get to to the job site with the wrong fit. Tough polyurethane coating is UV stable and corrosive resistant. Our unique design is easily assembled by a two man crew. Available to fit any tank size.
- 120 Mils of durable polyurethane coating is the toughest in the industry
- Dual Corrosive Resistant Urethane Core and polyurethane Coating
- UV Resistant Coating
- Installs completely above grade, no punctures in the secondary containment liner
- Interlocking pieces stay put during tank installation and high winds
- Assembled tank pads are easily moved to accommodate site changes
- Sloped profile of the Sloped Polyurethane Tank Bases is the only tank stand that fully supports cone bottom tanks with full contact
- Colors: Carlsbad Canyon, Covert Green, Shale Green, Desert Tan
- Less disturbance to site
- No CFCs or HCFCs
- May be reused