Developed in Australia, SpillFix is biologically stable and free of harmful silica dust. It absorbs hydrocarbon spills by encapsulating the liquid and trapping it inside its hollow channel structure. SpillFix has also been tested to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Leachate standards for safe landfill disposal (always confer with local authorities) with no environmental impact. Made of 100 percent renewable organic material, SpillFix instantly absorbs hazardous and non hazardous liquid spills on contact including oils, fuels, solvents, paints and chemicals, enabling faster, cleaner, safer and more effective clean up with minimal downtime.
Biologically Stable / Landfill Approved
- Instantly encapsulates and absorbs hazardous liquid spills on contact!
- Reusable - Several times for most spills. Other absorbants can only be used once!
- Landfill Approved - Tested and approved in California for landfill disposal
- Made from an abundant renewable resource, coconut husks, with 2 company owned plants located in the world’s largest coconut growing regions.
SpillFix Organic Absorbent and SpillFix Organic Booms can be used on a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous spills including:
- Cooking oils
- Liquid organic waste
- Mild corrosives
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Water-based chemicals