Custom PVC Drop-In Tank Liners
One piece vat, or drop-in liners are designed to prevent corrosion and prolong the life of a new or existing tank. Liners are available in a variety of different materials and thicknesses to meet your special needs. Choices of materials to withstand high temperatures, acids, waste fluids, water, or extremely corrosive liquids are available from 30 mil to 3/16” thick. Liners are custom fabricated with dielectric machines to form full material tear strength and smooth bonding of all seams. Custom forming means a custom fit.
Benefits: Puts leaking tanks (metal or plastic) back in service quickly. Prevents Corrosion Prolongs the Life of new and existing tanks.
Products Contained: Extremely corrosive and high temperature chemicals, acids and waste fluids. Call us for material compatibility of your corrosive chemicals.
Liner Materials: Quality materials in various thickness determined by project application.
Construction of Liner: Dielectric seaming creates full material tear strength and smooth bonding.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Double or Hydrolytic Bottom
- Double-Skirted Wall
- Teflon Skirts
- Inlets and Outlets
- Quick Turnaround
- Highest Quality
- Easy Installation
- No Special Tank Preparation
- Minimal Downtime
- Custom manufactured to any shape, size or configuration.
- Can be put over Koreseal lined, lead lined or coated tanks.
- Can be used in steel, plastic, wood, concrete, fiberglass tanks, old and new.
- Can hold a wide range of chemicals from pH1-pH14; and will withstand temperatures up to 200º F because they are made from a variety of available materials.
- Quality quick fix that will extend the life of your existing tank.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Perfect for the electroplater where an insulator is needed for steel tanks and helps prevent build up.
- Used in almost all industries where corrosion and/or contamination is a problem.